At milk + honey, everyone is a VIP (Very Important Partisan, that is). That’s why we created the Very Important Partisan (VIP) program to reward YOU: our most loyal clients. You’ll earn points for each service you enjoy and each product you purchase. You’ll earn bonus points for doing easy things like referring a friend to milk + honey. For every 50,000 points you earn, you’ll receive a “milk money” credit worth $40 to spend on services, products, or gift certificates.
Earning VIP Points
Here’s how you earn points:
Refer an employee for one of our milk + honey positions100,000
|Spend $1 at milk + honey on services, products, series, memberships, in store or online||100|
|Spend $1 at milk + honey on gift certificates, in store or online||10|
|Refer a friend who has never visited milk + honey before||10,000|
|Pre-book your next appointment at time of checkout||2,500|
|Register for an online account with us for the first time (2nd Street District, Hill Country Galleria, Arboretum Market, South Lamar, River Oaks)||1,000|
Our system automatically tracks the points you’ve earned. You can check your balance by asking our concierge, looking at the top of your receipt at checkout, or logging in to your online account.
Redeeming VIP Points
Once you’ve earned 50,000 VIP Points, we’ll automatically send you an email alerting you that you have earned milk money. This requires that you have a valid email address in our system and that you have not opted out to email communication. When you check out of your appointment at the spa or salon, just alert the concierge that you would like to spend your milk money points and they will credit the transaction $40.
Enrolling in the VIP Program
You are automatically enrolled in our VIP program from the first time you make a purchase at milk + honey. You could be close to receiving your “milk money” and not even know it!
The Fine Print
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the VIP Program works:
- VIP points expire two years from the day that they were issued. So, if you haven’t reached the 50,000 point threshold within those two years, your points may expire.
- Points will be awarded at the time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the spa/salon. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of that appointment, not when you schedule it, etc.
- For our employee referral promotion, prospective employee must mention referral prior to hire/during application process. The 100,000 VIP points will be rewarded to referee after employee has successfully completed 90 days at milk + honey.
- VIP points and milk money may not be redeemed for cash.
- No double dipping! Some purchases may not earn points. For example, you won’t earn double points if you buy yourself a gift certificate and use it on your own purchase. If we suspect abuse or other sneaky behavior, we reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in our program. Just remember, the karma police will find you.
- VIP points are non-transferrable, but you may purchase a gift certificate with your VIP points that you may give to a friend.
- May not be valid with some special offers, sale items or special purchases.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift certificates or tender.
- We have a great offer during holiday seasons for gift certificate purchases. Because it’s so great, we can’t offer VIP points for gift certificate purchases that result in earning a bonus gift.
- Enjoying spa/salon treatments at milk + honey may be habit forming, resulting in lower levels of stress, increased beauty, and moments of extreme contentment.