Waxing Los Angeles
Los Angeles has some of the best beaches and amazing weather. Get a wax in Los Angeles to show off your most beautiful skin. Experience your most radiant, smooth skin while enjoying all the sunshine that LA has to offer!
Waxing Near Me
With two waxing locations near you, our waxers in Los Angeles at milk + honey are passionate about making sure you look and feel amazing.
Our Los Angeles Waxing Locations
Waxing and Day Spa Sanctuary in Los Angeles
Escape the hustle and bustle of LA and get pampered at milk + honey day spa. Whether you're looking for a quick brow wax or a full Hollywood wax, our waxing treatment and spa is your place. Come for our waxing and stay for our blissfully calm LA atmosphere.
About Our LA Wax
Los Angeles is a city that’s got so much to offer. At milk + honey we specialize in removing your unwanted hair, so you don’t have to. You can truly look forward to a quality wax in Los Angeles. milk + honey is consistently recognized as a top day spa, and our award-winning services are far more than what most people expect. Personalized wax services, paired with luxurious day spa amenities and a soothing LA destination, inspires rejuvenation for LA locals and visitors alike.
Brow + Lip
Leg - Full
Below the Belt (Brazilian + Full Leg)
Back - Half
Brow Shape – Wax/Tweeze
Leg - Half
Back - Full
How to Prep For Your Waxing Appointment
- Do not shave or wax for at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- For Brazilian and bikini waxes, please trim any long hair to minimize discomfort. Hair should be no more than 1/2″ or less than 1/4″ of growth.
- Female clients may have heightened sensitivity during the week prior to or during menstruation.
- Limit your caffeine intake the day of your waxing service. Caffeine stimulates the nervous system and increases sensitivity.
Before your wax, please do not…
- Use Retin-A/Renova for at least 30 days.
- Use Accutane for at least one year.
- Use peels (glycolic, AHA, etcetera) or dermabrasion on the area for at least 24 hours.
- Consume excessive amounts of alcohol or sunbathe for at least 48 hours.
- Use self-tanners, exfoliants or moisturizers the day of the service – they can cause irritations to the sensitive hair follicles that are open after waxing.
What about after I get waxed?
- Minimize skin irritation by applying aloe vera or hydrocortisone cream to the treated area.
- You may wash the waxed area, but refrain from using harsh cleansers or creams for 24 – 48 hours.
- Stay away from hot tubs, hot showers, hot baths, sunbathing and tanning for at least 24 – 48 hours.
- For ingrown hair, try Flawless by Whish, available at both spa locations.
- Prevent ingrown hairs by avoiding exfoliation for 2 – 3 days and then exfoliating the area regularly.
- Avoid shaving in between waxing treatments.
Lash + Brow Tint
More Benefits Await
Our Memberships and series are a wonderful way to enjoy additional benefits with your frequent visits.
More milk + honey
Treat someone in your life to milk + honey. Our bestselling treatments, include our relaxing Signature Massage, Signature Facial, and natural nail therapy.
milk + honey Products
We source the highest quality ingredients and essential oils — always hyperclean, plant-based, and organic as possible. We are committed to creating products that not only smell and feel luxurious, but yield effective results with long-lasting benefits.
SALON by milk + honey
SALON by milk + honey offers luxurious treatments, expert service by the top stylists in Texas, and the cleanest products possible in a design-forward environment.