We’ve implemented enhanced safety measures that follow city and county regulations at all milk + honey locations.
Please note that as the CDC evolves its guidelines, we also review and update our policies to reflect these updates. Therefore, clients are not required to wear a mask while visiting all locations regardless of vaccination status. milk + honey will continue to have masks available for any Partisan that would still like to wear them for their own comfort. milk + honey abides by all local, state and federal legislation and regulations.
We’ve created a “portal” of information that strikes a balance between at-home healthy habits, self-care, and moments of pause while we continue to ride this out. We hope that this page will help answer some FAQs and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Important Safety Measures & Guidelines
Please take a moment to review some of our updated employee safety protocols as well as new guidelines we request all clients to adhere to while in any milk + honey location. We follow city and county regulations at all milk + honey locations, and these may vary per location. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
- We follow city and county regulations at all milk + honey locations, and these may vary per location. Please check the location page where you will receive your service to determine whether or not a mask mandate is in place.
- The executive team has continued to monitor COVID-19 cases across the country. As case counts have declined and stabilized over the past several weeks, we have made the decision to revise our mask protocols for unvaccinated employees. It is no longer a requirement to wear a mask while in a location regardless of vaccination status – unless:
- An employee of milk + honey has tested positive and returned to work after the recommended isolation period; OR
- An employee of milk + honey has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, regardless if the employee is displaying symptom(s) and prior to the employee personally testing for COVID-19 within the recommended window of time from exposure.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
milk + honey masterclasses
Join us as milk + honey therapists, estheticians, and stylists share their expert tips on self-care and wellness at-home. Follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to get Masterclass announcements, updates, and recordings.
Stay tuned for more classes!
A Meditative State Part 3 with Liliana Salas
At-Home Trimming and Hair Maintenance with milk + honey stylist Jaimie Reid
A Meditative State Part 2 with Liliana Salas
A Meditative State Part 1 with Liliana Salas
Self-Massage + Stretching
with milk + honey therapists Jemma Chapel and Adam Burch
Healing & Hydrating Stressed-Out Skin
with milk + honey esthetician Jess Heron
During the temporary closure, will my membership service be rolled over?
Yes! Additionally, our location managers have reached out to our Membership clients directly with information about skipping charges from April 1, 2020 through reopening.
Because of the temporary closure, will my series expiration be extended?
Yes, we extended qualifying series redemption to one year.
How can I stay up to date on the latest milk + honey news?
We’re working tirelessly to bring you joyful, calming content daily at @milkandhoneyspa. Feel free to DM us any tutorial or takeover requests — we’re all ears!
When will you be open?
We’re currently open at all locations. We offer massage, esthetics, nail treatments, and salon services at a reduced capacity.
Live chat or email us at [email protected]
join us online
daily wellness tips, joyful content, and good news