We’ve implemented enhanced safety measures that follow city and county regulations at all milk + honey locations. All Couples Treatments (including Couples Massage) are suspended until further notice.
We’ve created a “portal” of information that strikes a balance between at-home healthy habits, self-care, and moments of pause while we continue to ride this out. We hope that this page will help answer some FAQs and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Important Safety Measures & Guidelines
Please take a moment to review some of our updated employee safety protocols as well as new guidelines we request all clients to adhere to while in any milk + honey location. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
- At this time, we are recalling employees on a volunteer basis. It is not mandatory that service providers return to work.
- We have updated our paid-time-off policy to include an expanded sick leave benefit. This benefit is for all employees to use toward sickness, disability, medical appointments, or if a doctor has recommended that they self-isolate due to coming into close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.
- All milk + honey employees are required to certify they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- Any employee with a temperature of 100ºF or higher will be sent home.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
- Upon arrival at any milk + honey location, there will be additional safety and sanitation measures noted throughout the space. We will have visual social distancing markers in the retail and lobby area as well as the lounge to ensure physical space is kept between individuals.
- Clients are required to wear masks upon arrival and throughout the duration of their reservation. There will be minor exceptions, which include facials, facial waxing, and changing from a personal mask to a disposable one for hair color services.
- All clients will be asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their reservation to allow time for an extended check-in. If the temperature is above 100ºF, we will ask the client to reschedule.
- Our concierge will verbally screen clients upon arrival and inquire about the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain/headache
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish
- Known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID-19
milk + honey masterclasses
Join us as milk + honey therapists, estheticians, and stylists share their expert tips on self-care and wellness at-home. Follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to get Masterclass announcements, updates, and recordings.
Stay tuned for more classes!
A Meditative State Part 3 with Liliana Salas
At-Home Trimming and Hair Maintenance with milk + honey stylist Jaimie Reid
A Meditative State Part 2 with Liliana Salas
A Meditative State Part 1 with Liliana Salas
Self-Massage + Stretching
with milk + honey therapists Jemma Chapel and Adam Burch
Healing & Hydrating Stressed-Out Skin
with milk + honey esthetician Jess Heron
During the temporary closure, will my membership service be rolled over?
Yes! Additionally, our location managers have reached out to our Membership clients directly with information about skipping charges from April 1, 2020 through reopening.
Because of the temporary closure, will my series expiration be extended?
Yes, we extended qualifying series redemption to one year.
How can I stay up to date on the latest milk + honey news?
We’re working tirelessly to bring you joyful, calming content daily at @milkandhoneyspa. Feel free to DM us any tutorial or takeover requests — we’re all ears!
When will you be open?
We’re currently open at all locations. We offer massage, esthetics, nail treatments, and salon services at a reduced capacity.
Live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
join us online
daily wellness tips, joyful content, and good news