Revanesse Versa Treatments
Revanesse Versa Filler Treatments Available in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Los Angeles & Chicago
Revanesse Versa is a versatile soft-tissue filler that can be used just about anywhere. It can be used in the cheeks and tear troughs but is used primarily used for lips, nasolabial folds, perioral, marionettes. Results can last up to one year.
Our licensed medical aesthetics team will work with you directly to recommend the best treatments for your medical aesthetics objectives using an approach that focuses on subtle rejuvenation.
If this is your first time receiving a medical aesthetics treatment with milk + honey a health history and general consultation are required. If you’ve already received your health history and general consultation you can book your medspa treatment online.
Call 844.645.5772 or book a consultation online at Arboretum Market, River Oaks, Clearfork, Brentwood, Culver City, and Chicago.
Correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases, and rejuvenate lip and cheek volume.
Prices will vary based on consultation and individual treatment.
Skin Rejuvenation Consultation
Not sure if Revanesse Versa filler is right for you? Book a free consultation with a medspa provider to discuss treatment options tailored to your goals.
Revanesse Versa FAQs
What areas/concerns does Revanesse Versa address?
Revanesse Versa is a hyaluronic acid soft-tissue filler that can be used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Versa can also be used to restore volume and fullness to the skin, giving a healthy, youthful appearance.
What should I expect during treatment?
During the consultation with your provider, you will discuss concerns, recommendations, and treatment plan. Your skin will be cleansed prior to the procedure. This is a non-surgical treatment and does not require anesthesia.
How long does a Versa treatment take?
The procedure is simple and quick, typically taking between 15-60 minutes, depending on the number of treatment areas.
Does Revanesse Versa filler hurt?
Versa fillers fall at a 2 on the pain scale on a pain scale of 1 to 5. (1 – least pain; 5 – most pain.) Occasionally, our team employs topical or local anesthesia to make the procedure more comfortable, especially when treating the lips. You may experience swelling, redness, pain, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site. This is typically mild and normally lasts no more than several days.
Is there downtime?
You can resume most activities right away, but it is generally recommended that you avoid intense physical activity for the first 24-48 hours to minimize swelling and bruising.
How long will my results last?
Results often appear within minutes. The continued aging of your face and variables in the absorption of different types of fillers will affect how long your results last, but typically, you can expect results to last about one year.
How much does Versa treatment cost?
Versa treatments are priced according to the number of units used during the procedure. The amount of Versa each patient will need differs based on the number of facial areas treated and the strength of each targeted facial muscle.
Pricing starts at $525 and will vary based on consultation and individual treatment.
Are there contraindications?
Do not receive a dermal filler treatment if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- Have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- Have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Have allergic history including:
- Severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
- Heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy)
- Allergy to hyaluronic acid products
- Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse Versa
- Have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- Are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
Will I receive post-care instructions?
Yes, you will receive full post-treatment instructions from your provider in addition to the following:
- Avoid dental work for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after filler treatment.
- Avoid massages where positioning would compress the treatment area for 2 weeks after filler treatment.
- You may experience swelling, redness, pain, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site. This is typically mild and normally lasts no more than several days. Use cold compresses/ice to reduce swelling for up to 10 – 20 minutes each hour.
- Avoid using aspirin (unless instructed by a physician), NSAID medications (such as ibuprofen), St. John’s wort, or vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment.
- You may apply make-up over the treated region, but avoid rubbing the area to prevent the filler from moving unless instructed by your treatment provider.
- Avoid intense heat (hot tubs, saunas, exercise, hot bath/shower) until redness and swelling dissipate.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, exposure to sunlight, and drinking alcohol during the first week after treatment.
Please contact us immediately if you experience pain after your filler treatment as this could be a sign of a dangerous complication like blood vessel obstruction due to filler injection. Additionally, contact us with unexpected or increasing swelling, warmth, redness, or drainage in the treated area or should any other questions arise.
Schedule My Consultation Now
Our licensed medical aesthetics team will work with you directly to recommend the best treatments to achieve your facial rejuvenation objectives and goals. If this is your first time receiving a medical aesthetics treatment with milk + honey a health history consultation is required.
We offer minimally invasive microneedling treatments to address scarring, large pores, wrinkles, loose skin, stretch marks + acne breakouts. Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, microneedling triggers your natural healing process to stimulate increased collagen production with little to no down-time.
Laser Skin Treatments
We offer a range of laser skin treatments, which address skin resurfacing (reversing initial signs of sun damage, correcting uneven pigmentation, and improving the general tone and texture of skin), body contouring and smoothing, and hair removal. Treatments include Broadband Light (BBL) photofacials and Moxi laser resurfacing treatments.
Dermaplaning is a safe, non-invasive, minimal-downtime skin procedure that involves using a sharp tool to exfoliate the surface of your skin while also removing small, fine hairs. Dermaplaning yields deeper product penetration, promotes smoother skin, reduces the appearance of acne scars, and diminishes the look of fine lines.