These are not your mamma’s fake eyelashes! Lavish Lashes is a revolutionary new product that provides longer, thicker, luscious looking lashes. These individual eyelash extensions are applied directly to your individual lash, so they look and feel natural.
Lavish Lashes are semi-permanent; they will stay on until you shed your own lashes naturally. They do not damage your lashes, as they are applied with a surgical quality adhesive that is non-toxic and non-damaging to your skin or natural lashes. With proper care, common sense and regular touch-ups your Lavish Lashes will last indefinitely!
Touch-ups are fast and inexpensive and you won’t even need mascara!
milk + honey offers three Lavish Lash looks and inexpensive touch-up options:
Natural: A practical, natural, everyday look. The application will take about 2 hours. This includes your first 30-minute touch-up to be scheduled within two weeks of initial application. $210
Lush: A full, elegant look. This application will take about 2 to 2.5 hours, which includes your first free touch-up to be scheduled within two weeks of initial application! $275
Glama Rama: A dramatic, voluminous, runway look. This application will take 2 to 2.5 hours, which includes your first 30-minute touch-up to be scheduled within two weeks of initial application. $325
Touch-ups: Touch-Ups are recommended in order to maintain your lashes. Touch-Ups are also available in a series of 4 for a 10% discount.
1-week touch-up $50
2-week touch-up $75
3-week touch-up $95
4-week touch-up $115
* If you are past the 4-week mark, add an additional $25 (if there are 10 lashes or less on each eye).
Lash Removal: $70
Things to know:
- Shower before your appointment. It is suggested that you do not get your lashes wet for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours, after your application.
- Please do not wear any makeup, moisturizers, or eye cream to your appointment. If you wear contacts, you may want to wear your glasses to your appointment. You may resume wearing your contacts after your appointment.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, lotion, or eye-makeup removers while wearing Lavish Lashes.
- Do not use a traditional eyelash curler, as this may damage the bond of the adhesive. You may use a heated eyelash curler designed for Lavish Lashes, available at milk + honey for purchase.
- Do not tug or pull on your lashes! Be gentle with your lashes. Avoid rubbing your eyes excessively.
- You may have your eyelashes tinted at the time of your appointment. Please be sure to book that along with your appointment, as it is a separate service and charge.
- Refrain from any excessive sweating and heat/steam for the first 48 hours after application. Exposure to regular heat, such as a sauna or steam room, will weaken the bond and cause the lash extensions to fall off. If you are exposed to excessive heat regularly, Lavish Lashes are probably not for you.
- Do not use waterproof mascara, as this may weaken the adhesive bond when removing. milk + honey offers Lavish Lash mascara for sale.
- milk + honey does not guarantee the long-term wear of your Lavish Lashes. However, regular touch-ups and application of the Longer Life Coating (also available at milk +honey) will help you to maintain your lashes all the time.
- A 50% deposit will be required upon scheduling any full-length Lavish Lashes service. The standard 24-hour cancellation will apply to any touch-up service.