milk + honey lash professionals are certified and thoroughly experienced in eyelash extension application. Lavish Lashes is a state-of-the-art product that provides volume and length to your own lashes.
Lavish Lashes are semi-permanent and are applied directly to your individual lash, so they look and feel natural. They will stay on until you shed your own lashes naturally. They do not damage your lashes, as they are applied with a non-toxic, surgical-quality adhesive and are non-damaging to your skin or natural lashes. Your Lavish Lashes will last longer with proper care, common sense, and regular touch-ups.
* Touch-ups are fast and inexpensive and you won’t even need mascara!
* If you are past the 4-week mark, please schedule a new set of lashes
A full, elegant look. This application will take about 2 to 2.5 hours, which includes your first free touch-up to be scheduled within two weeks of initial application.
A practical, natural, everyday look. The application will take about 2 hours. This includes your first 30-minute touch-up to be scheduled within two weeks of initial application.
A dramatic, voluminous, runway look. This application will take 2 to 2.5 hours, which includes your first 30-minute touch-up to be scheduled within two weeks of initial application.
- A 50% deposit will be required upon scheduling any full-length Lavish Lashes service. The standard 24-hour cancellation policy will apply to any lash service.
- Shower before your appointment. It is suggested that you do not get your lashes wet for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours, after your application.
- Refrain from any excessive sweating and heat/steam for the first 48 hours after application. Exposure to regular heat, such as a sauna or steam room, will weaken the bond and cause the lash extensions to fall off. If you are exposed to excessive heat regularly, Lavish Lashes may not for you.
- Please do not wear any makeup, moisturizers, or eye cream to your appointment. If you wear contacts, you may want to wear your glasses to your appointment. You may resume wearing your contacts after your appointment.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, lotion, or eye-makeup removers while wearing Lavish Lashes.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Do not tug or pull! Avoid rubbing your eyes excessively.
- Do not use waterproof mascara, as this may weaken the adhesive bond when removing.
- milk + honey does not guarantee the long-term wear of your Lavish Lashes. However, regular touch-ups and application of a lash serum (also available at milk +honey) will help you to maintain your lashes all the time.
From luxurious massage and facials to our limited-edition Valentine’s Day spa retreats, there’s something for everyone at milk + honey.
See all of our gift certificate options now.
More milk + honey
Our spa packages allow you to escape for a day or just a few hours. We’re more than happy to dream up a package customized to your needs.
As the seasons change, we engage the mind, body, and senses with limited-editions treatments.
Indulge your friends, loved ones, or colleagues with a spa gift certificate for milk + honey. Our gift certificates can be purchased for any spa treatment, service or product, and in any amount.