At milk + honey, everyone is a VIP (Very Important Partisan, that is). That’s why we created the Very Important Partisan (VIP) program to reward YOU: our most loyal clients. You’ll earn points for each service you enjoy and each product you purchase. You’ll earn bonus points for doing easy things like referring a friend to milk + honey. For every 50,000 points you earn, you’ll receive a “milk money” credit worth $40 to spend on services, products, or gift certificates.
Earning VIP Points
Here’s how you earn points:
|Spend $1 at milk + honey on services, products, series, memberships in-store||100|
|Refer a friend who has never visited milk + honey before||10,000|
|Pre-book your next appointment at the time of checkout||2,500|
|If you are enrolled in a Membership with milk + honey, you earn double the points for every retail purchase.|
Our system automatically tracks the points you’ve earned. You can check your balance by asking our concierge, looking at the top of your receipt at checkout, or logging in to your online account.
Enrolling in the VIP Program
You are automatically enrolled in our VIP program from the first time you make a purchase at milk + honey. You could be close to receiving your “milk money” and not even know it!
The Fine Print
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the VIP Program works:
- Points will be awarded at the time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the spa/salon. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of that appointment, not when you schedule it, etc.
- VIP points and milk money may not be redeemed for cash.
- VIP points are non-transferrable, but you may purchase a gift certificate with your VIP points that you may give to a friend.
- May not be valid with some special offers, sale items or special purchases.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift certificates or tender.
- Enjoying spa/salon treatments at milk + honey may be habit-forming, resulting in lower levels of stress, increased beauty, and moments of extreme contentment.